The Centuries-old Beauty Ritual For Gorgeous Skin
All of us have heard that Cleopatra, the Egyptian queen, was famous for her beauty in all of her kingdoms. The elaborate beauty regimens of Cleopatra were filled with hair masks, facial scrubs, and hair masks. One of her most well-known rituals was the milk bath. A milk bath can be one the most relaxing, rejuvenating, stimulating, sensuous, and enjoyable experiences you have ever had. It will make you feel great and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. The skin-nourishing properties of milk are well-known.
Milk is a common household ingredient. Full cream milk is even better. This is my version of the ultimate milk-bath experience. I guarantee you will love it once you begin to bathe like this at least once per month. You should pamper yourself every once in awhile to keep your body healthy and feel great from the inside.
It is important to plan everything that is extravagant so it looks perfect. It is important to plan ahead for anything that is luxurious.
Here are the Things You Should Know About Yourself
- 5 litres full cream milk
- 100gm mogra flowers or rose petals
- 10ml essential oil of rose/sandalwood/lavender
- Good quality sea salt scrub
- Almond oil
- A bubble bath, preferable a herbal one
- Loofah or back brush
- 2 large towels for the bath
- Aromatic candles
- Relaxing music
- Perhaps a glass of champagne or wine
1. First, turn off your phone. Keep it far from you. Trust me, distractions are not what you want.
2. Run your hot water in the tub. Next, add warm milk. Next, add the essential oil and flower petals to the water.
3. Use almond oil to gently clean your skin. This will penetrate the skin and give it a natural glow once you’re in the hot tub.
4. Turn on the music and light the candles to relax in luxury. Enjoy a glass of wine while you relax, listen to the music, and feel the silkiness of the milk on your skin. After you’ve soaked for 20-30 minutes, your stress will melt away.
5. Use sea salt to gently scrub your skin. This will draw out toxins and remove dead skin cells, making you feel super soft.
6. Avoid using synthetic soaps and rinse your body well. Evening is the best time for a bath. After this refreshing bath, you will be able to sleep better and more soundly.